Thursday, March 2, 2017

The start of something new


Today marks the beginning of my journey creating my A Level Media Studies project. The project option I chose for this year is the music promotion package. I am expected to work on three tasks: creating a music video (major task), a website for the band and a digipak for the album’s release (minor tasks). Last year, I took AS Media Studies and created a magazine for my portfolio project. Here is the link to my last years project. I chose to create a separate blog for this year’s Final Portfolio project as oppose to posting on my old blog because I’m not a huge fan of my work from last year. I made a lot of silly mistakes and I hope to not make them for this project. I am striving for a final product that not only reflects my understanding of the mistakes I made previously, but also highlights all my strengths and knowledge I’ve gathered throughout my time learning about media studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment