Saturday, March 18, 2017

As you know from my previous posting, I met with the band yesterday and discussed some of the routes we could take for the music video. I showed them the official video for Made Violent's Two Tone Hair and we all agreed on taking a similar route for my production. I strongly believe that in order for me to create the product I am envisioning, I need to incorporate shots of Castafellas performing live. They next time they have an act is March 31st, which leaves me a little over a week to edit my music video. With that being said, I am currently facing my first problem for my project: is that enough time to compose a well-made product? Since my time is already limited, I don't think that I should take this risk of shortening it even more. I think that my best option would be to use an alternative way to capture the same passionate vibes created during a typical live performance made by Castafellas. Also, I have to consider the fact that events change and get cancelled all the time (this is something very important to take into consideration). I definitely plan on going to this upcoming performance. If I truly love the footage, I can add some of it to the video.

I also met with my teacher this morning and we discussed the artistic route I wanted to take for the video. One thing she mentioned was looking over my notes from last year in AS level on possibly incorporating some promotional aspects into the video. Once I review my notes I will know which alternative route I will be taking for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment