Sunday, March 5, 2017

Meeting the band

Today I met up with the band named Castafellas. Since I chose to create a promotional package for a music album, I thought it made the most sense to create a brand based off a real band in my community. They've been a band for about a year now. I asked them many questions about their band, the type of music they create, who their favorite artists/bands are, what their goals are for the band, who creates the music, etc. One thing that is really important for me to understand is the vibe the band gives off to their fans and how they are portrayed/ want to be portrayed. I definitely want them to be satisfied with the end result of my project so they can use the music video, digipak, and website that I created to their benefit after the project is over. I am currently in the process of looking over their favorite bands and artists so I can learn more about their genre (which they described as Alternative Punk/ Indy/ Garage). Their favorite artists and bands include the following:

Made Violent


Sticky Fingers


Skegss


 Jason Butler


Fidlar


I am really excited to work with this type of music genre because it is not one I am familiar with and it seems very intense and different. The Castafella members Pedro, Vincenzo, and Adrian are very nice and I'm really excited to work with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment