Sunday, March 26, 2017

So, on previous posts I discussed how I wanted to overlap the different videos I will be taking for the music video. I found some youtube videos that explain how to do the overlapping technique that I've been trying to figure out how to do. Here is a link to one of the tutorials that I watched. I was honesty really worried about the editing technique being difficult but it seemed not too bad. The video for Made Violent's Two Tone Hair (link to video) is the inspiration for my music video. I believe that it captures the mood and vibe that the song and band give off completely. Later today, I will be capturing the footage from Castafella's live performance in Hollywood, Florida. I am hoping that I will be able to capture the passion they give off during their gig tonight. The band also has a room in one of the member's house (Pedro) where they practice and I was thinking that if I get some fog machines and lights in there I could really manipulate the room and make it seem like a live performance too if need be. I also plan on taking some shots of different graffiti and art that I can incorporate into the areas where I plan on overlapping footage. Here are some places that I have in mind: Wynwood, downtown fort lauderdale, and my dad's warehouse.

Here is one of the backgrounds I am planning on using (from my dad's warehouse):



No comments:

Post a Comment