Sunday, March 12, 2017

On Wednesday I will be meeting with Castafellas for the second time. I thought it would be a good idea to start recording them as they continue their journey as a band. I was debating on whether to do a video of them either in a dark garage-like area playing with the band while simultaneously telling a story at the same time. I was also considering doing a personal type of video. By that I mean showing the band on a more personal level by creating a video that is like a timeline. For example, showing them writing the music to practicing it to finally performing the music they make. On Wednesday I will tell the band my ideas and they will ultimately choose which one they like best. I think it is very important to get their opinion during the duration of this project because hopefully they will want to use the music video and the rest of the products I'm creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment