Friday, March 31, 2017

Digipak Brainstorm

Hey. It's Julia here, again. I am so excited about my project and cannot wait to make my ideas into an actual product. Today, I began the brainstorming for my digipak. The other night I was on instagram and found an account that creates really cool doodles on Instagram. The account is called @lifestyledoodle. Here are some pics that inspired me for the jacket of my digipak:



I messaged the artist who made the account and she was very nice and helpful. She said that she uses a Wacom tablet linked to photoshop. She also told me she originally started doing these graphics on apps from the app store on an iPad. I started doing some research on which apps I should use to create these doodle graphics. I found an app I really like called Let's Draw and it's very simple to use. I have been playing around with it so I can get better at it. I think it's going to give my jacket the cool artsy vibe that the alternative genre usually gives off. I also want to use these graphics on my website as well so it all flows together. I think that this style will help tie my whole project together. In an earlier post, I threw out an idea about using stickers inside the booklet, but I decided to not do that anymore. I don't have any reason for why I don't want to add it anymore except for the fact that I just don't like it haha. Well, I'm logging off now, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment