Sunday, March 26, 2017

I just got home from recording the bands gig today for my music video !!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! The band was really intense and it was a really enjoyable too. So, I thought that I would create a list of all the different shots and inserts and overlaying ideas I have because I don't think a story board would do its justice:

- Band eating pizza
-Band hanging out
-Band practicing
-Band walking around artsy area
-Graffiti
- LED Signs
-garage-like backgrounds
- artsy sceneries
-Train Track photoshoot
- Close up of band playing


I plan on taking all of these different shots and incorporating them into the music video fast paced to  create a hectic feel. Here is an example that I created that I plan on using in my music video. I was playing around with iMovie so I could get the hang of the editing techniques I'm going to be using. One thing I need to fix in this sample is the red LED light that says tattoo. It is too brought and overwhelming which fades out the other image completely. I also need to talk to the band about getting their song on Don't Waste My Time on a flash drive because I cannot download it from spotify or soundcloud (That's why there's no music in the sample).

No comments:

Post a Comment